“Enhancing lives Today for a better Tomorrow”
Through my professional experiences, I became keenly aware of the growing necessity for clients age 50+ to receive quality services and products, tailored to their changing needs. Enthusiastically, I took the initiative in 2008 and co-founded “Moving Seniors Forward” Community Resource Group.
The professional and compassionate members of Moving Seniors Forward offer solutions to the various issues and challenges people encounter as they age. We bring resources and an awareness of options, always committed to enhancing the lives of seniors and their families in our community.
Besides being a resource for personal attention to individual situations, Moving Seniors Forward sponsors free Educational Seminars and fun-filled community events. Since our establishment in 2008, our group has already assisted over 1000 families. With the oldest baby boomers reaching age 70, the need for the coordinated resources provided by Moving Seniors Forward will increase dramatically.
For further information and a free copy of our Member Directory please contact me at 805-558-8157.
Moving Seniors Forward Members
Moving Seniors Forward, Community Resource is your One Stop Resource for an array of services, products and information designed for people age 50 and up.
We’ve linked our member sites for your convenience below. For further information, questions, or to receive a complimentary copy of our member directory send me an email or give me a call. We appreciate the opportunity to serve the 50+ community and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Alternative Senior Housing: Atria, An Everlasting Spring, Belmont Village
- Caregivers & Companions: Home Watch CareGivers, Livingston Memorial Visiting Nurse Assoc.
- Celebration of Life: Marc Bachrach
- Counseling: Peggy Hunt LSCW, BCD
- Financial, Accounting & Taxes: Financial Moxie, Freeman & Assoc., Option Funding (Mortgages)
- Funeral Arrangements & Advanced Planning: Dignity Memorial
- Real Estate: Linda Archie, SRES Berkshire Hathaway Home Services (50+ Real Estate Specialist)
- Hospice: Buena Vista Hospice,
- Insurance: Long Term Care Resources Pacific, Bright Star Insurance
- Legal: Family Security Law Group (Bob Triplett)
- Medical, Pharmacy & Fitness: All + Med Drugs, Camarillo Lifeline, Conejo Hearing Center, UCLA Dept of Medicine
- Recreation: Thousand Oaks Goebel Adult Center
- Associate & Sponsoring Members: Sweet Birch Design Studio, Connect the Dots Advertising, City of Thousand Oaks, Northridge Foundation for Neurological Research & Education, The Follow-Up Doctor