In 2008, I co-founded the community resource group Moving Seniors Forward for 50+ individuals. Our hope is that we can help you can take care of business quickly and easily, so you can get back to what really matters. We are a senior resource group for providing 50+ individuals with reliable services.
We are dedicated and compassionate professionals who provide quality services and information. Often, seniors are unaware of their options; we offer a senior resource group and dedication to helping people over 50. We are always committed to enhancing the lives of seniors and their families in our community.
What We Offer
- Ease of Access to each participating member
- Knowledge and Experience
- Viable options
- Educational Seminars
Links to MSF Directory
With 25 members, “Moving Seniors Forward” covers several different disciplines. Professionals who are affiliated with the “Moving Seniors Forward” are known to provide quality services, products and information to enhances lives today for a better tomorrow. We have included links to some of our most requested senior resource group services, but for a free copy of our most recent member directory, please send me an email or give me a call. We appreciate the opportunity to serve the 50+ community and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Caregivers & Companions: Home Watch CareGivers, Livingston Memorial Visiting Nurse Assoc.
- Counseling: Peggy Hunt LSCW, BCD
- Financial, Accounting & Taxes: Financial Moxie, Freeman & Assoc., Option Funding (Mortgages)
- Funeral Arrangements & Advanced Planning: Dignity Memorial
- Home: Linda Archie, Liv-Ability
- Hospice: Buena Vista Hospice
- Insurance: Long Term Care Resources Pacific, Bright Star Insurance
- Legal: Family Security Law Group (Bob Triplett)
- Medical, Pharmacy & Fitness: All + Med Drugs, Camarillo Lifeline, Conejo Hearing Center, UCLA Dept of Medicine
- Recreation: Thousand Oaks Goebel Adult Center
- Associate Members: Sweet Birch Design Studio, Connect the Dots Advertising, City of Thousand Oaks, Northridge Foundation for Neurological Research & Education, The Follow-Up